cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx7150 c12 router no device connected

Wanjunzhi
New Contributor

the unleash app installed and is working, but it shows a pending switch: Icx7150 c12 router no device connected.  When I clicked it, it asked username and password, I use “super” and “sp-admin” they are still sowing the information of the pending switch…. It seems the laptop connected to the AP; but my iPhone can never connected.

how to solve the problem?

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @JUANJORGEBLANCO 

Please, let us know in which part of the steps you got lost, and will be better to open a new post to start fresh.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Look I am a physician I just got into my unleash app and found that the ICX thing is not working. I don’t have any background to fix this issue. When I clicked the device in my Unleash app it is asking me for user and password and I don’t have it. The only event that happened before the outage was back in  May 2021 when ATT came to install my internet service. I need to fix this because despite the ATT speed test is working fine my internet is not performing as it should. Please help. 

Hi @JUANJORGEBLANCO 

If from the APP the Switch it shown as ICX7150-C12-Router instead of ICX7150-C12-Switch is because after the power outage the Switch is booting from the wrong partition, let me add the guide to fix the issue.

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

This directions seemed to be easier to follow. However I can’t get into the device since any of the combinations of login and password worked out. Help 

Hello I tried but I can not get into the device since any of the conbinations provided worked out. The IP address is  Please Help