cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting help with network

keith_conover
New Contributor

Spectrum came through my neighborhood and did line work. Now my internet does not work at all. I have internet through the modem, the modem was also exchanged for a new one two days ago. the router being used is a Linksys 9500 that has been factory reset. the POS ruckus has been factory reset. Now only one AP appears the switch says it's disconnected and only three devices in my house can barely get internet service. Also now this is the only way to get help instead of a 5-minute phone call to fix this issue. I have been dealing with this issue for over a week now. I will wait a few hours before I contact an attorney and file a class action lawsuit against whoever owns Ruckus now as this is ridiculous that I have to type and wait to get help with a product they make.

1 REPLY 1

Sgatjens

Thank you for contacting Ruckus Networks. 

Based on your request, we understand that you are looking for Technical Assistance on your Ruckus Wireless /Switching product deployed in your Lennar Home.

Effective November’2022,  ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via a community forum support model and hence no phone calls or emails will be accepted. 

1. Please check if all the devices are well connected:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

2. Check if the APs are powered up (PWR ,CTL, 2.4G and 5G should be lit up), if one of the APs is down, please check the closeth where all the devices are and verify if the AP is connected to one of the 12 ports on the switch.