cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150 managed switch failed again..!! Need help

rama9998
New Contributor

Hello, my managed switch ICX7150 failed again when there was a power drop for approximately 1 min. I am tired of this failing again every time there is  a power blip. So I am replacing it with a non-managed POE+ switch from a different brand. 

I still have my 2 APs from Ruckus - they are the R510s. Both of them are working (power is green, 5Ghz is green etc.etc.) But I need to manage them. Is there an app i can use? I have the unleashed app, but unable to access the APs through that app since it is not showing "Configure.Me-xxxx" in my wifi ssid options.

I guess it ie because it is not factory install - can someone please help me figure out a way to help manage these R510 APs ?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @wmckennaiv 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @rama9998 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Lennar told me I could request a new switch since the software is faulty and I have a lifetime warranty on this not is not my job to fix your product. Please reach out to me so you can process a new switch for me.