cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX Switch Connectivity Issue after Power Outage

wmckennaiv
New Contributor II

Hello, 

Let me start by saying that I know this question has been asked multiple times and I have read through all of the forums throughly and spent hours trying to rectify this problem with no success.  Please explain this to me as if I am the most tech illiterate person on the planet.  

1.) When I log into the Dashboard this is what I see.  I have inputed what I believe to be the proper IP address, based on the IP Address given in my AT&T Smart Home Manager.  This does not work.  I am stumped as to what else to do.

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 4.54.01 AM.png

image.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 4.48.28 AM.png

7 REPLIES 7

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Wmckennaiv

Ack and Noted. Thanks for reverting back. 

Please refer the same link in the previous post for console access to switch . In the last you have a video and instructions for a Mac iOS system solution . 

Thanks 

wmckennaiv
New Contributor II

Hello, 

The password and username are not working for access. I will need a replacement switch. I have followed every step throughly. 10 hours of logged time on this issue. Please let me know how to process my lifetime warranty and replacement ASAP. THANK YOU. 

Hi @wmckennaiv 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies, as this is a configuration issue, that can be resolved. Warranty is only covered for the Hardware issues. 

Please try to reboot your Switch and check the Unleashed dashboard. Sometimes the Switch may require a hard reboot (disconnect and connect the switch from the power outlet). Also, Unplug and plug the ethernet cables from the Switch ports panel and plug them back again.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community