Hi there, I recently moved into a home with a pre-established Ruckus setup (ICX7150 and R510 APs). They were previously functioning with COX internet, but as soon as I swapped over to AT&T I started having issues. This morning I woke up to find my speeds had slowed down to 90mbps when previously they were at 940+. I restarted the switch to see if this would fix the issue, but it made the unit no longer able to grab an IP from the AT&T modem.
After 6 or so hours of attempting various fixes found on this forum, I got the switch to work for a brief amount of time, only to find that the ports were limiting themselves to 10 or 100mbps, and when I attempted to change this the entire system crashed and I have no longer been able to recover it. I attempted updating the firmware, a factory reset, and the other general troubleshooting issues available and just feel it would be best to RMA the unit at this point.
The lights on the switch are normal, the r510 power light is slow flashing, indicating it’s not obtaining an IP address, and this is not a routing code issue, already went through those steps. The ISP router works perfectly fine as I am currently using the dmarc cable plugged in to my own switch and it has none of the same problems. It powers all of the Ethernet access points just fine.
The wifi from the isp router also works perfectly fine.
To detail the issue again, after power cycling the switch the R510 no longer was able to obtain the ISPs IP address.