cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 - Not transferring connection to end-points or rooms

rcat15
New Contributor

HI There, I have a 12 port ICX 7150 in my Legrand box and as of the last week it has been disrupting the entire internet connection in the home. I have all of my main device hardwired and it's dropping connection and has been going up and down constantly. I purchased a Ubiquiti POE switch for me other home and decided to swap to see and our internet works perfectly fine after doing so. For some reason the switch is not transferring connection from my router to the rooms/devices and I think it's shot. Are we able to get replacement units or is that out of support now too? My device is less than 2 years old. 

1 REPLY 1

Yarenis

Hi @rcat15 

According to your description, seems the Switch is booting from the incorrect partition causing the connection issues, however we cannot replace the Switch if we know it can be fixed, SO you can connect the Switch to the router in order to get connection(IP address) and follow up the guide to fix the issue.

Note: The Switch must be online in order to follow up the guide because you require the IP address of the Switch to gain access to the web GUI(management page of the Switch).

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired