cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX-7150-C12P won't boot. Yellow on SYST, Green on PWR

RobertU
New Contributor

Had an internet outage from our provider last night.  Ruckus doesn't appear to have reset.  Others in the community have reestablished their connections, so I'm not sure what's going on.  Called our Service Provider and they've indicated that the modem and router are working.  We can get connected to the SP Router, but it's local to the closet where it's installed (very poor connection in my home office on the other side of the house.  I've attempted a power reboot of the Ruckus multiple times.  All I'm getting is a yellow light on SYST and a green light on PWR.  According to what I've seen, that indicates it is stuck in the boot cycle.  I've unplugged the unit, pressed the reset button and plugged it back in numerous times.  I've finally gotten it to flash the LED's all yellow.  However, that's all they do.  Flash yellow continuously for 5+ minutes.

Any help is appreciated.  I don't understand much about computers.

RobertU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @RobertU 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Sometimes the Switch may require a hard reboot (disconnect and connect the switch from the power outlet). Once the Switch boots up, please try to connect all the cables to the Switch and check the Internet connectivity.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

FOTV
New Contributor III

Good Morning Imran,

I am having a similar issue and sent a post. I have tried everything you recommended to no avail. I work from home hence the persistence. 

Thank you 

Hi @RobertU 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the delayed response.

As mentioned in the last post, we need both cables to perform the Software recovery process successfully. We request you please use ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type C cable both together as described in steps 2 & 3 in the guide link. Request you follow the same and perform the software recovery process once again.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

rojasivan
New Contributor

Im having the same issue. I've tried multiple ways to Factory Reset my Ruckus. I've asked for help the Ruckus CS but they said they are not longer giving attention to Lennar customers.... My internet suddenly went slow. It is more than frustrating.