cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 C12P Admin login incorrect and can't console

laurentaylor089
New Contributor

We recently had a power outage and our wifi stopped working well. In the unleashed portal i saw our switch was noted as disconnected. On the physical switch the SYST and PWR Lights  are green and everything appears to be fine same with all of our APs. Research in this portal led me to this post https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Unstable-Lennar-Ruckus-Servi... and I also tried to access via inputing the IP address of switch in browser and login, but non of the various combinations of passwords from the forum worked. When going through the steps in the linked post this was the command line issues i received. 

"

Last login: Sat Jan 13 17:14:07 on console

laurentaylor@Laurens-Air ~ % nc 192.168.1.164 23

laurentaylor@Laurens-Air ~ % ssh admin@192.168.1.164

Unable to negotiate with 192.168.1.164 port 22: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

laurentaylor@Laurens-Air ~ % ssh super@192.168.1.164

Unable to negotiate with 192.168.1.164 port 22: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

laurentaylor@Laurens-Air ~ % 

"

PLEASE HELP this is going on day 3. 

6 REPLIES 6

Jayavidhya

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the detailed description,

For detailed understanding of the issue please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Also please login to the switch using the IP address and share the screenshot of the status of the switch. 

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

IMG_1452.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 4.42.24 PM.png

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Thanks for your response,

As already mentioned in the previous posts, please share the image of the access points showing the LED status. 

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community