cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to login to IP access point with no prior log in

Gmaofmany
New Contributor

I have been having an issue with my R510 AP going in and out for my internet since a power outage. I moved into my lennar home in 2019, so i am sure it needs to be updated. However, when i used the free software to get the IP address (it showed ruckus wireless) and put that into my browser it did prompt the login page. I do NOT know the credentials for this. Ive never been to this point before. On the back of the actual AP it states username- super and password is sp-admin, but these do not work. I then tried username admin and password sp-admin and nothing. I have never logged in to set any password (i tried reset password and it told me log in to set a password first). I obviously need to update this AP. So how can I log in so i can do this? 

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Gmaofmany ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you have tried logging into the AP login page using the default credentials. However, the default credentials did not work.

Could you please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the cable connections to the Switch ports

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_1397.jpegIMG_1398.jpegIMG_1399.jpegIMG_1401.jpegIMG_1402.jpegIMG_1403.jpegIMG_1404.jpegAP  secondary/upstairsAP secondary/upstairsAP Master/DownstairsAP Master/Downstairs. Thanks for reply,  Here are pics of the set up in my home 

Hello @Gmaofmany ,

Thank you for the response and sharing the pictures.

Upon checking the light status, we see that everything looks good with the Switch and the AP. At this point, we suggest you to  perform a factory reset on the access point and establish a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.