cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get a new device sent to me?

cmitchell1327
New Contributor

Tried all the troubleshooting steps after a power outage almost 6 months ago. I have tried Tried to manually reboot using steps provided in this forum, and still offline. I would like to discuss how i can get a new device, or a pass to get some legitimate phone support please.

16 REPLIES 16

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cmitchell1327 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies, we cannot proceed with replacement/RMA without troubleshooting or checking the hardware details.

Could you please help me with a detailed description of the issue you have with the RUCKUS device to assist you further?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran, 

I believe i have the same issue as many others where after a power outage about 6 months ago, my ruckus has not worked properly. Wifi looks like it is working but the internet essentially doesnt work. We've tried multiple reboots and multiple different steps and suggestions posted in these forums with no luck. I tried to follow the steps on this article - https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Limited-No-internet-since-br...

And also found no luck. I cannot find the link i found a couple months ago that asked me to update the boot sequence by logging directly into my IP address and trying to change the boot sequence.. The note says you may have to do this 15-20 times, and at this point i feel i did it closer to 50 and nothing has changed upon boot up. I am not an IT technician and do not have the resources or physical ability to physically jack in and recode the device. I would really appreciate if i could get some legitimate phone support, or a new device sent to me so we can properly connect to the internet in my Lennar home. 

Hi @cmitchell1327 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

Apologies we cannot proceed with replacement without following the troubleshooting steps. However, I will help you to get the issue resolved in the best possible way.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answer to above query and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_2332.jpg

Thank you, Imran. Please see attached. Everything looks like it would work properly and devices connect with no problems, but the internet does not work on those devices. All internet searches time out as if there is no internet, even though all devices will register as "connected".