cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get a new device sent to me?

cmitchell1327
New Contributor

Tried all the troubleshooting steps after a power outage almost 6 months ago. I have tried Tried to manually reboot using steps provided in this forum, and still offline. I would like to discuss how i can get a new device, or a pass to get some legitimate phone support please.

16 REPLIES 16

IMG_2334 Large.jpeg

Here is a photo with the  entire switch and plugs as requested. 

Hi @cmitchell1327 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As per the light status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch seems to be normal.

This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. To check the same and fix it please follow the below process and help me with the queries.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries:

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran, 

I do not have the ability to download new applications to this computer to follow the steps provided. Is there another way that i can try to do this?

I mentioned in a different response but I was already able to follow another set of steps from another thread on here to log directly into my IP address to try and change the startup sequence and it never sticks when i restart. 

I am not an IT technician, can i please get someone on the phone or a way to resolve this with the resources i have available?

Hi @cmitchell1327 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please note, this forum is on best effort basis.

Could you please download an IP Scan application on your Smartphone or Laptop (if possible) and try to access the Switch on a Web browser?

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and try to login.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran, 

I do not have the ability to download new applications on my laptop or my smart phone. I do not have the technical expertise or the resources to do what you are asking me to do. Is there another way to do this?