cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty equipment, need an RMA

BillRamos
New Contributor

No internet or wifi starting 3 AM this morning. I unplugged the Ruckus ICX-7150-C12P and am able to connect hardwired to the internet. If I plug it back in I lose the hardwired connection and still no wifi.

41 REPLIES 41

HI @BillRamos 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please let me know to which port on the Switch, ethernet cable coming from ISP (Internet Service Provider) is plugged? (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I am guessing where the blue cable from the router to the Ruckus went as I've had it unplugged all this time so I can maintain my hardwired connections from the router.

The white cables from the router are the hardwire connections to other parts of the house. As an aside, should those also be plugged into the Ruckus so that the only thing connected to the router are the Ruckus and Modem cables?

ModemModemRouterRouterRuckusRuckus

Hi @BillRamos 

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

As I see from the picture you shared, the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and Reboot (Unplug and plug from the power outlet) your ISP Router and RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch once.

Please try to connect to the Internet after the above process and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I am doing that now. I want to make sure everything is set up the best way possible so should also have the other (white) ethernet cables connected to the Ruckus rather than the ISPs router?

Router.png

Hi @BillRamos 

Thank you for the response and the update.

No, the connection must be from the Modem>>Router>> RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch OR Modem-Router Combo>> RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P.

Just plug the cable coming from the Router on the correct port of the Switch and reboot as described in my previous post.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi