cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access web interface Ruckus

jane_lee
New Contributor

I have found my IP address and I can access an interface that doesn't look like any screenshot I recognize.  I want to update the firmware.

-I can access the ip address if i just enter the ipaddress. If i try to put Https:// in front of the ip address it does not connect.

-Once I get there, it is a very outdated interface and does not have the admin section where I can update firmware.  Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @jane_lee 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to upgrade the RUCKUS Firmware.

To ensure accurate guidance, could you kindly confirm whether you intend to upgrade the firmware of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch OR the RUCKUS R510 Access Points?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @jane_lee 

Greetings! I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Please help me with the requested information.

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I fixed it myself using this:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Upgrade-a-Switch-ICX-...

I consider myself lucky this worked tho.  This is way too complicated for the average homeowners to do if they are not IT professionals.  The support for Lennar "smart home" via a forum is lacking, especially when these "smart homes" are targeting senior citizens.  There should be a live person that they can speak to and help fix problems in real time.

Hi @jane_lee 

Warm greetings,

Thank you for your recent correspondence and the provided update.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.

Commencing November 2022, we wish to inform you that Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will transition exclusively to our community forum support model. Consequently, support via phone, email, or remote sessions will no longer be available.

Rest assured, our team remains committed to assisting you throughout any troubleshooting processes via this forum you may encounter.

We genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Thank you once again for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future inquiries.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Warm regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community