cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty equipment, need an RMA

BillRamos
New Contributor

No internet or wifi starting 3 AM this morning. I unplugged the Ruckus ICX-7150-C12P and am able to connect hardwired to the internet. If I plug it back in I lose the hardwired connection and still no wifi.

41 REPLIES 41

Help?

Hi @BillRamos 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

We may need to check some configurations on the Switch via CLI.

Please follow the below steps to access CLI and get the output of the below-mentioned commands.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have Advance IP scanner. It shows the following:

Ruckus-Unleashed.home 192.168.1.30 Ruckus Wireless 4C:B1:CD:28:6B:D0
ICX7150-C12-Router.home 192.168.1.103 Ruckus Wireless C0:C5:20:9D:D9:DB
192.168.1.181 192.168.1.181 Ruckus Wireless 4C:B1:CD:2A:BF:B0

Screenshot of the above:

BillRamos_0-1709208911359.png

I installed Putty but it opens to the following, not the same as the screenshot provided:

BillRamos_1-1709209062918.png

I am more than happy to pay to have someone remote into my system and or walk me through the steps to sort this out. I'd rather keep this and update the firmware than trade it in but I need to do something ASAP. I am an attorney and have clients waiting on me to be able to work.

HELP!

Hi @BillRamos 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please use ICX7150-C12-Router.home IP address and try to log into the Putty CLI as described below.

You could try the SSH Or Telnet option to log in to CLI (Putty) as described in the same guide- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22 

OR

Telnet – Port 23 (If SSH doesn’t work)

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power

show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I installed Putty but it opens to a different window. See the attached. It is not the same as the screenshot provided. If these are the same, I am missing the step that explains how to go from the attached window screenshot to the one you share in your instructions.Screenshot 2024-02-29 100411.png