cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet not working and slow 2.4g

dewell_fears
New Contributor II

I am having an issue with my access point. I have a flashing yellow light on far left for the 5g, with a green light next to the yellow one and the two far right ones. The middle light is off. Also, my ethernet ports throughout the house are not working. I have been running speed tests that seem to be fine for the 5g but the two 2.4g are running very slow compared to before. There was some bad weather a few weeks ago that may have caused the problems I am having.  R510.jpgswitch.jpg

I have the one R510 Unleashed and ICX 7150-2X1G switch. Can you assist me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

Screenshot 2024-04-23 155821.png

Screenshot 2024-04-23 155120.pngScreenshot 2024-04-23 155438.png

I marked it as accepted by mistake. Can you help me because I am completely loss with this. 

Hello @dewell_fears ,

Thank you for the response and the information shared.

Based on the information you provided, it appears that the switch information is showing as expected when compared to Unleashed. It is necessary to perform a factory reset on the access point and establish a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The ethernet connections are down though. Why aren't those plugs working coming from the switch? I've tried to connect the TV and android box to the ethernet outlet but no signal is coming through. Also, can you tell me if a firmware update is needed?