cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead unit, does not power on

ZeRoCiRcAfLiP
New Contributor

This evening our ICX 7150-C12P switch went offline. We had no power outage or any other issues. No method gives it power, when plugging and unplugging, no nights power on. I’ve tried to reset and had the same result. I’ve tried a different power cord and same result. It seems to me that it is non-operational.

I work from home and do not have access to the internet I have to plug directly into the router cannot work of off wifi

5 REPLIES 5

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi  ZeRoCiRcAfLiP

Thanks for reaching us

From the details mentioned I suppose switch is not powering on and you have tried using a different power cord and tried resetting the device. 

• Could you let us know if you are from Lennar Homes ? 
  • Could you please share the picture of front panel of the switch when the device is plugged to power source ? Please upload it to this page. 
  • Could you please share picture from the front panel of AP device when connected to the switch ? 

Use the below method to upload the picture of the device

s4.png

Thanks 

IMG_5038.jpeg

IMG_5039.jpeg

I did buy a Lennar home and this unit was included with my home.

i have tied different plugs and outlet's

Hi @ZeRoCiRcAfLiP 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P is not powering up.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Photo's & Videos uploaded