cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

daniel_deusterm
New Contributor II

We've been having intermittent outages since July '22. Everything on the ISP end is good. Last year we had our switch replaced do to faulty firmware. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is. We lose connection and the equipment power cycles. Connection loss lasts anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more. Some days are fine, other days it won't stay connected for more than a few minutes at a time. Connection loss happens on both wired and wireless.

ICX7150-C12P

3x R320

50 REPLIES 50

No worries? This could have been solved by now if Ruckus cared enough to offer proper support. I'm running out of time and patience. Looks like I'll have to do what most of my neighbors have done and just replace the equipment with something easier to manage.

Hi @daniel_deusterm 

How can I replace the equipment if we have confirmed that the physical connection are fine we need to perform the troubleshooting, so we can confirm what is the issue, will not workless to change a device that may not be the cause of the issue.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

You misunderstand me. I will be replacing the equipment, with TP-Link maybe? I believe that's what some of my neighbors switched to. Or maybe google mesh or something. Any suggestions? I simply don't have the time to spend on learning how to troubleshoot something that requires far more knowledge than I have on the matter. 

Hi @daniel_deusterm 

I cannot suggest any brand, you can install the brands is best for your requirements.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Is this it?

SW: Version 08.0.90jT211
Compiled on Jan 5 2021 at 21:06:08 labeled as SPS08090j

08.0.90T211, size=29360128