cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into the router

ja
New Contributor

Forgot password?

Login information is incorrect. Please try again.

Unleash

It doesn't take the passcode and user that I remembered for the Admin function. It does now allow the forgot passcode feature. It states that I am not connected when I am connected.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @ja ,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and for providing the information.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. To resolve the issue you are experiencing, it is necessary to access the RUCKUS Unleashed system. Since you do not have the login credentials and cannot log in with the default credentials, the only viable solution is to perform a factory reset of the Access Points.

To execute a factory reset, it is required to press and hold the reset button located at the rear of any one of the Access Points for approximately 15-20 seconds and follow other steps as described in the AP factory reset article I shared with you in one of my communications.

If you encounter any difficulties following these steps, we recommend seeking assistance from a technician or external support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @ja 

Thank you for your response.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but performing a factory reset is the only method to reconfigure the Access Points. To do this, you will need to press the reset button for about 15-20 seconds located on the rear of the Access Point.

You can use a paper clip to access the button. For guidance on removing the Access Point from the ceiling, please refer to the following video from the 3:30 mark: 

Video Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFD_ByQWGH0&t=42s

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @ja 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @ja 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

I am unable to re-set the router currently. It is very high on my ceiling. Is there a way to connect into the router from my phone. Every time I log in with the App or go directly to the website, the message is I am not connected. The only App I see for the I phone says business. I know I am connected as my home network scans this device telling me the password is exposed. Why is it not recognizing that my device is connected.

Hello @ja ,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and for providing the information.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. To resolve the issue you are experiencing, it is necessary to access the RUCKUS Unleashed system. Since you do not have the login credentials and cannot log in with the default credentials, the only viable solution is to perform a factory reset of the Access Points.

To execute a factory reset, it is required to press and hold the reset button located at the rear of any one of the Access Points for approximately 15-20 seconds and follow other steps as described in the AP factory reset article I shared with you in one of my communications.

If you encounter any difficulties following these steps, we recommend seeking assistance from a technician or external support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi