cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into the router

ja
New Contributor

Forgot password?

Login information is incorrect. Please try again.

Unleash

It doesn't take the passcode and user that I remembered for the Admin function. It does now allow the forgot passcode feature. It states that I am not connected when I am connected.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @ja ,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and for providing the information.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. To resolve the issue you are experiencing, it is necessary to access the RUCKUS Unleashed system. Since you do not have the login credentials and cannot log in with the default credentials, the only viable solution is to perform a factory reset of the Access Points.

To execute a factory reset, it is required to press and hold the reset button located at the rear of any one of the Access Points for approximately 15-20 seconds and follow other steps as described in the AP factory reset article I shared with you in one of my communications.

If you encounter any difficulties following these steps, we recommend seeking assistance from a technician or external support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

ja
New Contributor

Forgot password?

Login information is incorrect. Please try again.

Unleash
Does not allow me to reset passcode as the Admin. It indicates that I am not connected to the network when I am.

Hi @ja 

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I hope you are doing well.

I understand that you need assistance logging into the RUCKUS Unleashed mobile application and are unsure of the username and password. 

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ .

You should see the Unleashed dashboard as shown in the below screenshot. 

Please try using the default credentials provided below in a screenshot:

Please note that these credentials are case-sensitive, so ensure that you use capital letters where required.

Please confirm once logged in on a web browser. If you have any further questions or encounter any issues, please let me know.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,  
Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

It indicates my password is wrong. I tried all

ja
New Contributor

I cannot login using any of these passcodes. It indicates that I am not connected the the network when I am which is shown on my home network. I need to change the passcode and update the firmware.