cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both APs not working

Mohitgahlot14
New Contributor

My both APs stopped working, it seems like switch has some problem. How can I replace it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Mohitgahlot14 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike may be) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. To check the same please follow the below process.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Hi,

I checked both the modem and switch. The modem speed is attached, the switch has no internet, the speed tester failed saying no connection.Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 9.24.32 AM.png

Hi @Mohitgahlot14 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike may be) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. To check the same please follow the below process.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.19.08 PM.png

Hi @Mohitgahlot14 

Thank you for the response and the information. 

Seems like your Switch is booted on the secondary partition which is running on Routing Code (SPR) as marked in the below screenshot.

Could you please let me know if you have CLI access to the Switch as described in my previous post? If yes, please perform the below commands in CLI.

ICX7150-C12 Router>

Here is a quick guide for understanding how to fix the 'routing code issue' however, you only need to run the following commands once you are on the command line 'CLI' 

enable

show version

copy flash flash secondary 

boot system flash secondary yes 

Example: 

VIDEO LINK AS REFERENCEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

ICX7150-24P Router>enable (hit enter to accept the command) 
ICX7150-24P Router#copy flash flash secondary (hit enter to accept the command and wait: until the flash finished) 
ICX7150-24P Router#boot system flash secondary yes (hit enter to accept the command: the switch will reboot)

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I don’t have the cli access, the password somehow is not working on the cli. I tried all possible default passwords.