cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin State: On ; Oper State: non-PD

Bibong808
New Contributor

Hello,

First off, I previously put a post about my ruckus not allowing for recovery and was unable to reply due to being away for work. I am very sorry for not responding and really appreciate the timely responses that I received from you guys. 

Secondly, I was able to hard reset my Ruckus device to be able to use Putty. It showed that the admin state was on for all terminals, but showed non-PD for the oper state. I have pictures to show if needed, but my Switch connection was cut again so I no longer have access to Putty. I am trying to hard reset it again, but it may take a while to get back again.\

Why does the Oper state say non-pd and how do I repair that? I have a ICX-7150-C12P Switch. I appreciate your time and I ensure that I respond in a timely manner when I get a response this time. I apologize again and I thank you all very much in advance.

Sincerely, Frederick 

21 REPLIES 21

Hello,

I had misunderstood the instructions on putting all the ethernet cords in the 12 slots before. After correctly moving everything over, we FINALLY have power to the access point and everything else! Thank you so much for your help Pinky and I sincerely appreciate the patience you have had in helping me solve this situation. You are the best!

Sincerely, Frederick

Hello @Bibong808 ,

Thank you for the response.

I’m so glad to hear that everything’s up and running now. It was my pleasure to help, and your patience made it all possible. 

If you need anything else or run into more tech issues, don’t hesitate to reach out. 

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.