New Contributor III

My access points do not have power 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
31 REPLIES 31

Jayavidhya

Hi @Jevytsee168 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

For detailed understanding of the issue please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I cannot send images. It is giving me an error. This is so inconvenient to not be able to atleast speak with someone for this concern. The devices in ny ceiling both 1st and 2nd floor both do not have power. I have like a telephone wire from my router provided by frontier but I do not know where to plug it to the ruckus mounted to the wall

If no phone support, I hope you can guide me like guiding a 10 year old. Step by step please. I do not have a computer background nor electrical background so please. I need help. Thank you 

Hi @Jevytsee168 

Thanks for your response,

To solve this issue we need to check the LED status of the switch and the access points. Only then we can find out the root cause of the issue and provide solutions to that issue.

So please share the image o the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Also effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new also we have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow.

So please follow the above steps and share the images of the switch and the access points.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community