cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points no longer working.

ah07
New Contributor

Hello,

I need some help troubleshooting my access points that are no longer working. Wifi has become slow and in some places throughout the house non existent. 

Product Name: 12-PRT POE+ COMP 2X1G SFP+

Product Family: ICX Switches

Product Code Part: C12P

42 REPLIES 42

Hi @ah07 

Thank you for the response.

From the picture you shared I can see all the Access Points lights are in a normal state.

Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What does the 5G and 2.4G mean? The 5G and 2.4G lights are a solid amber color. According to the guide for the 5G it means "Radio is up, no clients are connected to the 5 GHz radio" and for the 2.4G it means "Radio is up, no clients are connected to the 2.4 GHz radio."

What does that mean? What is the Radio? Do these need to be connected to the Radio in order for them to work properly?

Thank you

Hi @ah07 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio/connection the lights turn GREEN. Please refer to the link I shared in my previous post for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.