cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APs showing offline

laharr2
New Contributor

I have two APs showing offline and have tried researching the issue and unable to resolve on my own. Please help.

16 REPLIES 16

CEJ
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. This is where I was saying I am getting stuck. I try to download putty and I cannot get it to work.
"Putty release.78 64 bit setup:
Change, repair, or remove installation
I click "repair"

The next message is 
"warning: 1909. Could not create a shortcut putty link. Verify that the destination folder exists and that you can access it."

When I attempt to open Putty the message is 
Unable to open connection to Com1
opening \\.\COM1: error 2: the system cannot find the specified file."

I do not know how to locate this file. I did extract all the files when I initially downloaded putty. I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall. I tried "repair" ....

I am stuck. 

CEJ
New Contributor

I watched these videos. Way above my ability. I have been trying to figure this out for several days. I just learned what AP and switch mean.

Hi @CEJ 

The Putty APP will be if you are using a Windows computer, for MAC It's directly from MAC terminal,I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow; however, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

CEJ
New Contributor

I am using windows. I cannot get putty to work so therefore I cannot proceed.  😞

Hi @CEJ 

Please use Mobaxterm option 

https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download.html

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez