We've been experiencing issues with the ruckus ever since the new update, but the random resetting has been happening for a few days now. However, today the APs have been resetting every ten minutes or so since this morning. There have not been any power outages as of yesterday or today. We've unplugged the unit from the power and the back of the unit itself and we've pressed the reset button on the unit. Nothing has worked. If someone could provide some guidance, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, after Unleashed Upgrade and keeps on rebooting.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
4. May I know what is the current version of your Unleashed system? (Please refer to the below screenshot and share the same information)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
I reset the hardware to factory settings and the lights have been flashing on and off for the past hour.
1. The lights are amber and all flashing together. The only green light is the power light.
2. Yes, the internet is stable.
3. The 2 Access points of the main house are all green (power, 2.4G, and 5G).
4. The firmware version currently installed is 18.104.22.168.199
Questions: what do we do since the lights continue to flash after the factory reset? Also, since we factory reset the hardware based on a ruckus video we saw, it mentioned that we would lose our licenses, how do we recover those licenses? Finally, how do we access the CLI?