ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX 6610/7450,MLXE-8 & VDX 6740 training

Hello all, I am new to current position and coming from a Systems Admin position. I am looking to get training for the listed items (ICX 6610/7450,MLXE-8 & VDX 6740), to help facilitate my integration into the network staff onsite. I have found the v...

ICX 6450 HTTP response headers in 1997

Our vulnerability scanner is reporting that our ICX 6450 web admin page HTTP Response Date is not Synchronised.Looking from browsers Dev tools, date looks like this:Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 00:27:13 GMTSo year is 23 behind and time is not correct eithe...

Why selective legacy PD detection ?

Can someone please tell me why Ruckus states (see http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/fastiron/08.0.80/fastiron-08080-managementguide/GUID-8CF5299E-3CBC-42FB-AB14-646929DF6007.html) Legacy PD detection should not be enabled on ports where power-consuming ...

Alert from SZ when managed switchport goes down

I have a vSZ (5.1.2.0.302) with a few managed switches (7150) and I'm trying to figure out how to get an alert from the vSZ when one of the ports in the switches goes down or comes up.Is there anybody who have any ideas ??The switches are accessing t...

Xfeldt by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I delete startup-config.legacy from an ICX 6450?

I have some switches I'm disposing of, and the file startup-config.legacy is sitting on the flash with no way to delete it.  The CLI only lets me remove boot images or specifically startup-config, but not this file.  Any clever ideas here? I can't fi...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.