ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

illegal class reported by PD

I have a Ruckus ICX 7450-48P that is having issues with a few new wireless access points.  Under inline power I am getting a fault error "illegal class reported by PD" for 4 of these ports with these access points.  There are 2 other of these same ex...

Resolved! VLANs and the ICX7150-C08P

Hi All! I received my ICX7150-C08P along with an R610 to replace my Ubiquiti gear. My current network configuration is Verizon ONT to pfSense on a Dell r210 -> Ubiquiti 8 port PoE switch -> Ubiquiti AC-Pro AP. I have 3 wireless LANs, one guest, one ...

pat_becker by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

BUM Storm control

Hello all, Is it possible to configure BUM storm control in an ICX7150 with action to shutdown the interface? Thanks! Regards

tadesxz by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICX 7150 stacking

Can you stack an ICX-7150-24 with an ICX-7150-24P? I have done a stacking with exactly the same model but never mix them in the past. We have a need to power some equipments with PoE and want to add either a 24P or 48P ICX-7150

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.