cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Switch CLI Error

kristphr
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to gain access to my ruckus switch via CLI, and I'm getting the following error: 

CLI_SHELL_FAILED: SCP_HDLR-TASK ITC_INIT, ITC_ERR[27]

I'm currently on build: 09.0.10eT211. Switch: 7150 24P. 

Anyone else experiencing this? 

9 REPLIES 9

Zairah
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @kristphr 

Could you please confirm when you upgraded the switch and did the issue occurred after upgrading ?

Is it connected with cloud or SZ?

- Try to run the following commands, to see if they could help improve the console/SSH/Telnet access performance:

device# configure terminal
device(config)# ip ssh scp disable
device(config)# ip ssh scp enable
device(config)# console timeout 10

>>If the above commands will not help try to downgrade the firmware to recommended version 8095g

Regards,

Zairah Javeed
Sr Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

COMMSCOPE
now meets next

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

kristphr
New Contributor III

Hello, 

So my session is immediately d/c when I enter in my password. So I'm unable to even do a config. I installed the (09.0.10eT211) firmware this past Saturday. It was managed by Unleashed. Also, this occurre d almost 10hrs after I flashed the new FW. I haven't tried factory resetting the device just yet - but wanted to confirm if this is a known issue. 

thanks. 

Has happened to me at least twice, using 09.0.10e and 09.0.10d on a 7150-48zp, as well. Just reloading worked one of the times. First time it happened on 09.0.10d was when I upgraded to 09.0.10e via USB. 

Zairah
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @kristphr 

Got it. It's hard to say what is happening there. Please open a case using  support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us and an engineer can help deep-dive into this for you.

Regards,

Zairah Javeed
Sr Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

COMMSCOPE
now meets next