cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues removing Flexauth

atoctoc
New Contributor

I've been trying to add an interface to a LAG that I recently created and when I go to add the interface to the LAG I get
"Error - Port x/x/x has Flexauth enabled on it

LAG ports adding validation failed"

I found the documentation on how to configure Flexauth and tried doing the opposite with no luck. Is there something I'm missing, because I am at a loss.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Atoctoc

Thank you for reaching us

• Could you please share the document link you have used to configure Flexauth ?
  • The interface you are trying to add to the Lag do you have authentication enabled on that interface ?  
  • Is this a new setup or existing setup where you are trying to make changes ? 

If its a new setup and the interface you are trying to add has authentication enabled then try to remove all the authentication details configured in the interface which you are trying to add to LAG and see if you can add the interface to LAG. 

Based on the problem description I suppose there would be a need for you to share more details from your network setup. Please use the below link and see if you can log a case with us. 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Atoctoc

Thank you for reaching us

• Could you please share the document link you have used to configure Flexauth ?
  • The interface you are trying to add to the Lag do you have authentication enabled on that interface ?  
  • Is this a new setup or existing setup where you are trying to make changes ? 

If its a new setup and the interface you are trying to add has authentication enabled then try to remove all the authentication details configured in the interface which you are trying to add to LAG and see if you can add the interface to LAG. 

Based on the problem description I suppose there would be a need for you to share more details from your network setup. Please use the below link and see if you can log a case with us. 

Thanks 

Chandini,

I thought I had already removed MAC authentication from the interface, but that was not the case. Once I removed it I no longer had the Flexauth issue.

I appreciate the help!