cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update Icx7150 switch/Lennar

Rkeiser
New Contributor

Switch will not update firmware and when in cli it says it is in read only. Also when I try to configure ssl there is no start up config file. tried multiple times and says the same thing. when i show flash it shows "Compressed Pri Code size = 25976488, Version:08.0.80fT211 (SPS08080d.bin)
 Compressed Sec Code size = 25976488, Version:08.0.80fT211 (SPR08080d.bin)
 Compressed Boot-Monitor Image size = 786944, Version:10.1.15T225
" It wont take the actual image 08090f to upgrade to ufi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Rkeiser 

I did notice that you have also posted a query in " RUCKUS Lennar support " for same issue. Link below from the other post in Lennar Community for same issue. 

I see that Imran is assisting you on that post and has requested few details from you. 

Please continue to work with him on the above link for any concerns. 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Team 

Thank you for reaching us

• Could you please upload the picture of error message you are receiving when you are trying to upgrade to the portal ? 
  • Please help me with "show version" output from the CLI 
  • Are you connected to switch using console or could you help me with access method used by you to access switch CLI like SSH , Telnet or console ? 

Use the below method to upload the picture of the error message you are seeing when you are upgrading

Chandini_0-1689070387723.png
Thanks 

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Rkeiser 

I did notice that you have also posted a query in " RUCKUS Lennar support " for same issue. Link below from the other post in Lennar Community for same issue. 

I see that Imran is assisting you on that post and has requested few details from you. 

Please continue to work with him on the above link for any concerns. 

Thanks