Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VPN between 2 office with one ZD

Im going to set up a site-to-site vpn between two offices that we have. Is there any best practice how to arrange this? Im need the APs on office 2 to be managed by the ZD in office 1 Is it possible to change that all WLAN users in office 2 will g...

Auto Channelization using ZD1100

Under Configure > Access Points > Edit, I understand that the default is set to "Auto" under Channelization. However, when it is at Auto mode, it is always stuck at 20Mhz. I need to manually set to 40Mhz in order to bond the channel. Question is, wh...

Ruckus Logs, error/whitepaper source?

I'm examining logs on my Ruckus AP and have discovered that some of the error messages aren't easily understood, probably due the fact that I haven't read any documentation on this logging system, can anyone suggest or point out a pdf/webpage where I...

Ethernet port speed negotiation

Kicking the tires on a 7982 running 9.4 firmware. Hooked the WAP up to a Netgear GSM712 switch, but on gig-speeds both the switch and the WAP show the port down. In fact, the only way I could get it to talk to the switch was at 100/half, which is r...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.