cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after reset R320...cannot enter ruckus virtual smartzone

wanji
New Contributor

hi...i got problem with my 10pcs of my ap ruckus R320..all my ap cannot enter virtual smartzone....before this auto enter virtual smartzone....im using DHCP to get the ssid name..but after connected to ssid "configure-me"..cannot enter web unleashed.ruckuswireless...pls helpphoto_2024-01-31_16-35-34.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

bruno_andrade
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Wanji,
Can you please try to access the AP through the browser using his IP instead of the name?
Also check if your computer got an IP from the DHCP server, otherwise you will have to manually set the IP address in your computer to access the AP using the Configure.Me network.

Bruno Andrade | Principal TSE Bulldog Americas | RCNA | CWNA | CWDP
Follow me on LinkedIn

for the ip dhcp i get this....in the picture...still cannot connect..pls help..the same port i use on laptop got normal dhcp...photo_2024-01-31_22-16-42.jpg

bruno_andrade
RUCKUS Team Member

The IP that you got (169.254.X.X) is a private IP that the device automatically assigns itself when it can't get a valid IP from the DHCP.

If DHCP is enabled in your network, identify the IP address assigned to the AP, either through your DHCP server or by checking LLDP neighbors on the switch. Configure your PC manually to use an IP in the same subnet as the AP.

If DHCP is not in use, the AP will default to 192.168.0.1. In this case, manually set your computer's IP address (e.g., IP 192.168.0.20) and access the AP using the default IP: 192.168.0.1.

Bruno Andrade | Principal TSE Bulldog Americas | RCNA | CWNA | CWDP
Follow me on LinkedIn

im using this step.....refer pic...and i can upgrade old firmware to new firmware...thnks for your help...but one problem....the ap cannot connect to virtual SZ ver5.2.1.0.515...before this auto detect on virtual SZ...pls helpphoto_2024-01-31_23-30-36.jpg