cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

kai_cheung
New Contributor II
I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like to flash this back to Unleashed and have done a factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.  I now see the configure.meXXXXX SSID but it's asking for a network password to connect to that SSID.  Is there a default password?  I thought that there wouldn't be a password requirement at all.
39 REPLIES 39

anilkumar_hulsu
New Contributor II

hi i am not able to connect CLI of AP using putty tool, getting this error Network error: Connection refused, but getting ping replay when i ping to 192.168.0.1

sudershan_gupta
New Contributor III

How do I get access to T710. I have done factory hard reset from the button but super/sp-admin is no go. Its seen and has a IP, but cannot log in directly or through the putty option either

@sudershan_gupta

I have responded on a different thread, take a look.

https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-indoor-aps/r510-factory-reset-incomplete-or-h...;

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Vinu
New Contributor

We have purchased new access point 610 and it's broadcasting configure me ssid but asking password.

So please confirm what is password for new access ?

vasanth_edward
RUCKUS Team Member

Serial number of the AP is the password.