ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Access Denied - Device Configuration Limit

HiOdd issue here. We have one user that is affected by the above message when trying to register multiple devices to the corparate network. The WLAN is configured as 'OPEN' and 'Cpative Portal/Web Auth'There are no D-PSK limits in place also, so I'm ...

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3da135b77e2478b0015_f588c6ee3757add8042a5c353a743c92_RackMultipart20160413612341by3-288b618e-6599-4ca4-9dcf-e0f0be591266-945609734.jpg1460556698

ZoneDirector Timezone vs Browser TimeZone

I have a network setup that is part of a traveling group. We have many parts and pieces to our system (VoIP, servers, barcode scanner hardware, wireless etc...) Because we may be in a different time zone every day, all of the equipment is set to GMT ...

ben_travis by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

setup a captive portal

i want to use ruckus system in my school for the students. i want to use a captive portal for student authentication that will redirect all students to an external landing page (schools's webpage). my WiFi service provider said to me that RUCKUS don'...

Removing Basic Rates

I'm trying to figure out how to set 12 Mbps and 24 Mbps as supported rates instead of basic rates. I'm working with a customer whose SSID lists 6 Mbps, 12 Mbps, and 24 Mbps as basic rates in the beacons but their deployment density is not that great ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors