ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Version of firmware

Hello. I have a ZD1100 in rescue mode. I have to recover it by upgrading. But i dont know version of firmware that have been installed on my ZD. How i can find it?

Second hand ZD licences

Hi AllMy school has a ZD1100 with 12 licences.  If we purchase a second hand ZD1100 with 25 licences will we be able to use our current ruckus WAP's and add a few more?  This is a temporary fix to extend our coverage before we do a proper upgrade to ...

ZD+Configuration+Migration,+ZD1100->ZD1200

We are migrating from a ZD1100 to a ZD1200. We managed to import the configuration in ZD1200 (backup from ZD1100) however the generated and active gust passes don't seem to work on the new ZD1200. Is there a way to solve this or do we need to prive a...

Users Being Redirected To Guest Portal IP Not FQDN

I have a ZD3000 Running 9.13.0.0 build 232. When a user connects and the guestpass signin / registration page appears, they are being sent to the Zone Director's IP address rather than the FQDN I specified when installing my GlobalSign Wildcard Cert....

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors