cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R500 not compatible with ac-7260

trevor_wright_6
New Contributor II
Just installed zd1100 and r500s, worked ok when eventually got hold of relevant firmware. (new customer) Having problems connecting tosh with intel ac7260. Seems problem is to do with channelfly and .h messages. Works if select one channel as this disable channelfly. (tried on standalone unit). Been asked to manually set channel in ZD as test but need to check interference. Other option to set run stop time. Running build 101 and have downloaded build 108 but not sure if it includes any fix. First ruckus install so not overly happy.
Trevor
81 REPLIES 81

I contacted Aaron Heath with Columbia Public Schools.  He has Dell Chromebooks with the 7260 cards.  They have 1400 r710s and 100 controllers.  They have no issues whatsoever.  🙂 Very confusing.  I am galling their SE from ruckus to see what they did differently. 

Have you tried changing the Channelization yet?

Yes, one of the first things we changed.

What are you using for filtering? Mobile?

Local filtering is provided by Cyberoam.   What gets me is the only problems we are having are the chromebooks with the 7260s in them, and the one dell E5540.  All of our E5530 (with dell DW1540 wifi), E6400s, and all our phones/tablets/android/apple all work great.