cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FragAttacks Security Vulnerability - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center

grodog-prod
Contributor II

At 11:00am PDT today, the Wi-Fi Alliance announced a new Wi-Fi security vulnerability, FragAttacks.

The FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center is our central web page that brings together all of the RUCKUS-related information you need to address FragAttacks, including:

In addition, the RUCKUS senior technology leadership has prepared resources to explain the nature and impact of the FragAttacks vulnerabilities, including technical blogs, videos, and podcasts.  These are all linked on the FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center web page.

Please use this thread as a central location for your FragAttacks questions and concerns.  Doing so will help to ensure that we can respond as quickly as possible to your issues as you raise them. 

Thank you!

Allan Grohe

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support
44 REPLIES 44

I have updated all of the FragAttacks-related software images and release notes to be available to "All Users" instead of "Premium Support Users" only.

I apologize for that oversight:  it was our intention when all of the files went live yesterday that they be available to all users, but the IT database publishing update also overwrote the All Users permission with the Premium permission. 

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

As of today (12th May 2021), fix is available for below products/versions.

For other products/versions, please follow FragAttacks technical support page.

Platform Release Target Patch Release Date Download link and exact fix version
RUCKUS SmartZone and
Virtual SmartZone
5.2.2 11-May-21 AP Patch 5.2.2.0.1016 must be applied to 5.2.2 GA controller version 5.2.2.0.317
RUCKUS ZoneDirector 10.4.1 10-May-21 ZoneFlex 10.4.1.0.257 (GA Refresh4) Software Release for ZD1200
RUCKUS Unleashed 200.9  10-May-21 Click here >> Go to Download >> Find your desired AP model and respective download link for 200.9.10...

Note: Release notes may not have the information of FragAttacks fix, we will update release notes soon.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

In addition to my previous comment, we are also updating our FragAttacks Technical Support Page and direct download links are also available there.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

Any plan to patch or advise for ZD 1100 & ZD 3000?

Thanks.

Hi Hendri,

Please refer the support page and check if you can upgrade to closest supported firmware version.

For ZD1100, we are checking with concerned team.

As of now, you can upgrade to below versions (once available) to fix the issue.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn