Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unleashed Simple Guestpass Login-redirect

I'm setting up a simple guest access network.  I have it set to a single shared password.  The end user is suppose to be redirected to the guest terms and services, where they input the password and agree.  Instead they are sent to a "Your connection...

Define/change hostname in webinterface

In the unleashed dashbord i can see the clients with hostnames. I'd would be nice, if I can change or define a hostname like android-ef3f397320de139a in a human readable name like xperia-z5-joe.Thanks for implementing this feature and regards from Sw...

how to setup VLANs on R600 unleashed

I'm trying to setup 4 R600 Unleashed access points with multiple VLANs. The APs have been assigned static IPs on the default LAN.  I will be creating 6 different SSIDs, each with its own DHCP scope if not VLAN. The clients will receive IPs via DHCP r...

Incorrect MD5 for Unleashed AP Software 200.2.9.13.186 for R710?

Just downloaded this, but my MD5 is 2bba24b8a18d6e2d9090f00b512ea952 and the one listed at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1028-unleashed-ap-software-200-2-9-13-186-ga-for-r710 is 93a4d8841e69a39a4679b32165cd5e68 is 93a4d8841e69a39a4679b3...

daniel_m by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ruckus Unleashed and MS NPS - VLAN assignment

Hi, we have rukus r600 unleashed and have a requirement to authenticate users against active directory and then assign them a VLAN id. We want to do this so that we can have policy based acccess on networks, so that user in VLAN ID can access certain...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.