Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I do this

I have a R310 running the wireless in the house. It's connected to a switch via ethernet - about 2m long. Also connected to that switch is a 7363 - I'm using the PoE port. The cable is about 20m long.I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. ...

Richard_NZ by New Contributor III
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Set Ip address in unleashed ap

Hello friends, I have an AP with a "not UNLEASHED" firmware version, i change the ip parameters, then upload a firmware version, and change the ip to 192.168.0.1, the CLI command "set ipaddr wlan vlan " does not work with this version, how i can chan...

Unleashed captive portals and firewalls

If we set up a captive portal on our master unleashed AP and allow traffic on firewall according to master AP's IP address, what will happen if master AP goes out and another AP takes over its roll? Do we have to allow traffic on the firewall for all...

ana_sm by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors