Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whitelist device list on AP

Is it possible to set up a some kind of whitelist for devices that try to connect to access point? I mean, I have a R510 Indoor Access Point in the office and want guests to be able to connect to it when visiting after reading terms and stuff. Howeve...

Forti To Ruckus

Hello,i have Fortigate 100D with 4 forti AP that i think to upgrade to R510 unleashed.Today i have 2 SSID in seperate subnets that managed by Fortigate in gate mode and restrict with mac address.Is it posible make a design like this one that i have ?...

move unleashed AP to new location w/new master

Other than resetting all my APs to factory defaults, is there a procedure for moving them to a new location that already has APs and a master setup?Explaining the scenario:  Business has two offices, each have their own set of Unleashed APs - totally...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors