cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R650 using 100% of my upload speed

nick_s
New Contributor III

Not sure what happened to my R650 but for some reason it was using 100% of my internet upload speed and no other devices (even wired) would connect to the internet. I tried restarting it and even turning off all of the wireless networks however nothing worked.  I ended up factory resetting it to get it back onto the network.  Has anyone seen this before?  It took me a long time to figure it out since I thought my cable modem had died because not even comcast could ping the modem since there wasn't enough upload bandwidth to respond...

4 REPLIES 4

Jayavidhya

Hi @Nico 

Greetings of the day,

For detailed understanding of the issue please share the LED status of the switch and the access points as mentioned below.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

Jayavidhya_0-1696252977836.png

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Nick,

If you already did the factory reset and everything is working fine then it will be very hard to tell what was causing the issue.

Usually when you face any issue, first thing you should do is, download the AP support log and keep it safe before you do factory reset.

AP support log can give some some info which may be helpful to find out what went wrong, though it may not always be enough to find the root cause and further troubleshooting maybe needed.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

nick_s
New Contributor III

Sadly this was opened over a year and a half ago. I sold the R650 because of the issue and am now using an R850 without the issue.

Hello Nick,

You are right, I did not realize the date while responding, but I am glad that you are now using top end RUCKUS AP and also not facing any issues.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn