cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus APP says: You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?

koen_streefkerk
New Contributor II
I recently configured and installed an unleashed network with 5 R320 ap's at my clients place. Everything worked perfecty. The Ruckus iPhone and iPad app worked fine also.
Today I had to reboot the PoE switch. All AP's were turned of and turned on again. But after that, if I try to open the app on my iPhone or iPad, it says "You are not connected to Uleashed network. Go to settings?" 
The wifi works just fine though. Internet connection and speed is ok. I just can't connect with the Ruckus app anymore. Also the CTL led on the ap that was configured as master is off. I didn't check the other four ap's jet though.  
20 REPLIES 20

BH
New Contributor

Been using the app for quite a few years now and didn't experience this issue until last month when we did an install of 3x R320Us; eventually I was able to add it but didnt do anything different. The customer however did indeed need to change his login destination to the IP address for it to work (and I also assumed it was because the DNS wasnt resolving properly). Also had it on a much older 2x R310U setup that I revisited last week and was unable to get it to add to my social network (I was able to add if I logged in with customer admin credential and setting destination with explicit IP address but didnt get any prompt to add to social account as suggested in an earlier post) I'm keen to understand what is causing this and whether anyone has a resolution?