cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE in R500 w/ Unleashed

andrew_hughes
New Contributor II

I'm using chrome 94 and when I log into my aps I get ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and no output. Reverse proxies get a 502 error when trying to reach the APs. Does anyone have any idea of a fix? Things were working fine until about 3 months ago.

7 REPLIES 7

andrew_hughes
New Contributor II

Firefox works fine, it would be nice if chrome could work though.

sam_evans
New Contributor III

Hi Andrew, 

It's working fine here on chrome 94 for my unleashed network (200.10.10.5.246). Have you tried clearing the cache from the browser? Also what are you doing to access the AP's (http(s)://<ip addr>)?

Kind regards,

Sam

dan_kern
New Contributor III

Hi Andrew, I too am using Unleashed with (4) x R500 A/P's, and I just logged into Unleashed Desktop successfully with Google Chrome Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a Ubuntu based Linux Lite PC.  I have been running Unleashed version 200.7.10.202.121 but noticed I now need to upgrade to 200.7.10.202.127.  I believe that is the latest version that supports the R500 Access Points.  I run my entire home on these Access Points (Mesh Mode) and have not had any issues logging in with any devices.  I run FireTV sticks, Phones, PC's, Laptops, Tablets and Game devices without any issues.  While I don't have any suggestions for you other than to simply shut it all down for 60 seconds and restart, I just wanted to let you know what I'm having success with at the moment to help you in your search for the problem.

andrew_hughes
New Contributor II

Thank you both for the insight. I'll play around with system configs and see if I can get things working.