cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to the ruckus unleashed app to get updates for the devices

A1987
New Contributor II

When I log in it says not connected to network despite the fact that I am connected.  Asks if I want to go to the apps settings.  Called support and they could not help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

Mobile app has been released, I hope you have upgraded the APs and the iOS app to fix the issue.
I have created a Self help topic on this to understand the issue behavior and the steps to resolve the issue.
I request you to please follow the steps if anyone is facing the issue.

Anyone facing the issue, you can update the comments on the link.
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Self-Help/iOS-mobile-app-unable-to-login-to-manage-Un...

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @Skitdc 
The mobile app new version has been delayed due to some improvements. I do not have an ETA yet but we are working on this on priority. I will keep the thread updated once I have an update.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

Got an update on the ETA, seems like the release just got delayed a bit and will be released by end of next week.

A1987
New Contributor II

When will the ruckus app be updated are we supposed to delete the app and re download?

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

The IOS app is expected to be released next week. I will keep you posted on the updats.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

Unleashed app for IOS and Android has been released. The app is available on Apple store and Play store.
Please make sure that the APs are upgraded to the latest version as well 200.14.6.1.199.