cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings? Yes or no - Get to Setting and I am

3vA
New Contributor

Trying to log into my unleashed Ruckus app on my apple phone.  I keep getting this message that I am not connected to Unleashed network.  Go to Setting?  I go to settings and check my wifi network and I am connected, and all my devices are working.  But I cannot get into the app, I can't reset the password, which out getting the message that I am not connected to the Unleashed Network.  This is an app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max, version iOS 16.5.1.  I have a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P.  The SN is FEK3808R004 connected in the main box, then I have 2 smaller boxes on the main floor and upstairs.  There is only one green light on, on the main floor box that is connected at the ceiling.  The one upstairs is completely dark.  The 2 small boxes are R510 Series - Primary WAP is SN481972003280 , the other is SN 331802000468.  I have tryed cutting power to the main ruckus box and it doesn't fix the problem.  I have even shut down the entire system and it doesn't fix the problem.  Can someone help me get this fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

rperrin1
New Contributor

I have the same issues and can no help or support. 

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi,

This is one of the known issue going on with the IOS version. We have already fixed in the latest version on the Unleashed. And the new version of IOS app is expected to be released next week.
Please upgrade the AP version and upgrade the IOS Unleashed app to fix the issue.

Please follow the below link for the updates on the IOS app release.
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/Unleashed/Can-t-login-to-the-ruckus-unleashed-app-to-get-upd...

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

Unleashed app for IOS and Android has been released. The app is available on Apple store and Play store.
Please make sure that the APs are upgraded to the latest version as well 200.14.6.1.199.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi All,

Mobile app has been released, I hope you have upgraded the APs and the iOS app to fix the issue.
I have created a Self help topic on this to understand the issue behavior and the steps to resolve the issue.
I request you to please follow the steps if anyone is facing the issue.
If you are facing the issue, you can update the comments on the link.
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Self-Help/iOS-mobile-app-unable-to-login-to-manage-Un...