cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vSZ-H cannot view existing WLANs

marvin_medina
New Contributor III
Has anyone else stumbled across on their vSZ when navigating under the "Wireless LANs" they can no longer see any of their WLANs that they have created previously?

When I navigate to "Access Points", view an AP, and then view WLANS, they show up.

I have tried restarting the vSZ but still get the same results.

I also tried recreating the WLAN with the exact same details but says it already exists. So the vSZ knows its there but we cannot view it nor edit the WLAN (which I need to do the latter to update a few settings). 

When I create a new WLAN with different details, it shows on the Wireless LANs section but nothing else. So the issue is that I cannot see my existing WLANs but I can see any newly created WLANs.

System Info
Controller Version:5.1.1.2.14019
Control Plane Software Version:5.1.1.2.14000
[?]AP Firmware Version:5.1.1.2.14019

Anyone else's thoughts on what I can try next or look into would be much appreciated. 

Cheers.
5 REPLIES 5

Hi David, thanks for the thought but also tried that too with the web browsers. Even tried different computers but the same thing happens. 

Unfortunately 3.6.2 is not an option as our client requires the latest to integrate with IoT devices (case study) and management of ICX switches. If the missing WLANs are a bug I'll be sure to letting Ruckus know about it.

Cheers for your thoughts.