cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vSZ 5.2.1 CLI Session

brian_powers
New Contributor III
So two things...

1.  Is it expected behavior that you must log into the vSZ with the local admin account only to be able to use the CLI Session for ICX switches?  Is that something that will change in a future release to work w/AAA logins? 

2.  Is it known/expected behavior to have to log into the leader node of a multi node cluster to have to use the CLI Session option for switches?  When logged into a follower node, we get "Service Temporarily Unavailable."  That seems... well dumb. 

Thanks,

Brian
2 REPLIES 2

vineet_nejawal1
RUCKUS Team Member
Hi Brian,

Please find my below response :

1) Yes, currently we can only login to vSZ CLI using local admin credential and no other credential are allowed. You would need to raise and FR from your Ruckus rep to allow this in future.

2) I would need to test that as I haven't used it yet. Let me check this for you and come back with a result.

Best Regards
Vineet

Vineet_nejwala
Hi Brian,

Please find my below response :

1) Yes, currently we can only login to vSZ CLI using local admin credential and no other credential are allowed. You would need to raise and FR from your Ruckus rep to allow this in future.

2) I would need to test that as I haven't used it yet. Let me check this for you and come back with a result.

Best Regards
Vineet