cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 laptop wifi issue with radius

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
We have Ruckus SZ 100 with almost 100 APs setup with Radius configuration its an multi location setup the problem what i am having is our MD's Windows 10 laptop working fine in HO but when if he roam to Branch office A and B its get connected automatically without any problem But whenever its go to Branch office C its not get connected automatically what we need to do is go to intel wireless proset utility from there we need to connect and its get connected i understand its an adapter behavior to connect or not.

but my question how its automatically get connected to wireless at HO and Branch office A and B if its an adapter behavior then what exactly basis its get connected to HO and other branch except Branch C ?

Configuration is same on all the location.

any idea to find root cause?

Regards,
Shoeb
7 REPLIES 7

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
My idea would be to review logs with Tech Support!  It might take some network analysis.
https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

shoeb_qureshi
New Contributor II
Ok will do that..

Thank You !!!!!

olivia_watson_8
New Contributor
Thanks for the above link. Actually, I was also facing the face issue in my laptop with windows 10 that time I was thought that it may be the machine issue that is why I was contacted windows error code 0x8024a105 but there I got to know that system is absolutely fine. Know I got the solution just because of this community. Thank you.

mohamed_messai
New Contributor

Hi Shoeb , we have the same issue  , do you have solution ? thanks