cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Virtual SmartZone on Nutanix AHV

francis_aromin
New Contributor III
Is Virtual SmartZone supported to run on Nutanix AHV clusters?  Can't seem to find any information about it and haven't heard of anyone who's tried it.  Since AHV is based on KVM, it should technically work.  

I just need confirmation that it's supported.  Some documentation would be much appreciated too.  We're planning to migrate from ZD in a few months time.
8 REPLIES 8

That's with a brand new install, for those who are migrating, I would imagine there would be a solution. Will just need the VirtIO as well as NGT setup.

With that being said, I would love to see an official Ruckus response to the process.

Also, vSZ Getting started Guide has a section dedicated for Nutanix AHV https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/vsz-gettingstartedguide/page/GUID-6D885264-3CF4-4F18-B9E5-9DDD8D65...

Thanks
Karthik.

muhammad_husain
New Contributor

Hi.

we just successfully deploy the VSZ on the Nutanix AHV with a little struggle to find the reference beacuse from the Ruckus side documentation not cover all the information we need

basically when we try to deploy VSZ on Nutanix we must covert the qcow2 file to vmdk format in the nutanix hypervisor