cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty in popping up web authentication interface

cangqingse
Contributor

With web identity authentication enabled, the SSL certificate is also normal, but many people often cannot access the authentication web interface when connecting to the network. Why is this?

Version: 6.1.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @cangqingse 
Are you facing issue with 1. Clients not getting redirected automatically? Or 2. Clients able to redirect but not going to authentication page?

If it is a redirections page, then I see that the Bypass CNA is enabled, can you try disabling it so that the clients can get the Auto redirect.

Also, is this happening with all the clients or specific to Apple, Android, Windows etc?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

cangqingse
Contributor

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @cangqingse 
Are you facing issue with 1. Clients not getting redirected automatically? Or 2. Clients able to redirect but not going to authentication page?

If it is a redirections page, then I see that the Bypass CNA is enabled, can you try disabling it so that the clients can get the Auto redirect.

Also, is this happening with all the clients or specific to Apple, Android, Windows etc?

Hi @sanjay_kumar 
This situation has basically occurred in Apple, Android, and Windows. I will try to disable and bypass CNA first